National Church Life Survey (NCLS) Research is inviting local churches who took part in its 2021 survey to a free online webinar.
The webinar, titled ‘How to make the most of your National Church Life Survey Results’, will guide church staff and ministry teams through their Church Life Profile of results, with insights and tips for exploring results and using them to inform their ministries.
This free 1.5-hour webinar is a practical workshop that will help you to:
- evaluate your results
- identify strengths and areas to address
- respond to your results with a team or group at church
- use your results to form future directions.
Four sessions are available across March and April:
- Tuesday 14 March, 11.00am and 7.00pm
- Thursday 20 April, 11.00am and 7.00pm.
The webinar will be presented by NCLS Research via Zoom and is sponsored by Baptist Financial Services.
Register for the webinar via Eventbrite.