Fees & registration
Fees charged (for each person):
- $40 a full day workshop or $15 an individual session (s1, s2 or s3)
- $15 a webinar
Registration details are provided with the details of each workshop. Click on the accordion tabs for more information.
LCA Professional Standards – Training
Workshops and Webinars
By providing a comprehensive training program, the Professional Standards Department (PSD) assists congregations and other bodies to promote high standards of ethical behaviour and care for all, especially for children and others in vulnerable circumstance.
Our training is part of the LCA’s commitment to reflect God’s love through the way we treat each other and those who come into contact with our church. It is also designed to meet our commitments under the Safe Church Training Agreement.
We understand that training requires a significant commitment of time for the participants. It is important that we consider this as an investment in safe ministry practice.
Your District Professional Standards Officer (PSO) is there to work with you in meeting your training requirements and will endeavour to respond as flexibly as is possible to accommodate your local situation. Please do not hesitate to contact your local PSO with any questions you may have about the training: what it involves; who is required to do it; and to organise your participation in a training workshop. You can find their details on our Professional Standards homepage.
Level 1 Professional Standards Workshops – locations, dates and registration
Level 2 Professional Standards webinar – dates and registration
Annual SP3 Coordinator Network Day
The next Churchwide SP3 Coordinator Network Day is scheduled for Saturday 23 March 2019.
The Annual SP3 Coordinator Network Day is an opportunity for us to:
- discuss Professional Standards training and any changes to the SP3 system
- clarify the role of the Coordinator
- explore SMO and work through changes to this system
- respond to questions you may have
- hear from you about your experiences as an SP3 Coordinator.
This event is open to all SP3 (formerly ChildSafe) Coordinators as well as to pastors, chairpersons and to anyone who is interested in this role.
This event will be held at the LLL at 175 Archer Street, North Adelaide and will also be broadcast as an online webinar for those who are unable to attend in person.
Please see below for the scheduled times in each state and territory.
- Western Australia: 10.00am – 1.30pm
- Northern Territory: 11.30am – 3.00pm
- Queensland: 12.00pm – 3.30pm
- South Australia: 12.30pm – 4.00pm
- New South Wales: 1.00pm – 4.30pm
- Australian Capital Territory: 1.00pm – 4.30pm
- Victoria: 1.00pm – 4.30pm
- Tasmania: 1.00pm – 4.30pm
- New Zealand: 3.00pm – 6.30pm
For more information or to submit any questions you may like answered, please contact Holly Koning via email@example.com or on 08 8267 5211.