New Life New Love
New Life New Love will enable you to encounter the God who offers new life to all people
- You will appreciate who you are as you discover who God is.
- The significance of the Bible for your life will become apparent.
- New possibilities will emerge for greater peace of mind and well-being.
- It will draw you deeper into an understanding of God’s forgiveness and love.
- Life-affirming relationships with God and others will be experienced.
New Life New Love is two books in one, with 16 chapters altogether. Highly recommended for one-on-one or small group dialogue, each chapter is summarised in a brief video interview with the author, Dr Noel Due.
SENT – seeking the orphans of God
A series of resources explaining in simple language how to approach the task of relational evangelism among your relatives and friends. It also details the process of how to set up and develop local mission in a congregation of any size. Visit webpage.
'bring Jesus' – a complete series of columns by Pastor Steen Olsen (published in The Lutheran 2014–2015) with group discussion guides.
This series (1987, revised 2015) is designed to guide groups in the study of the Holy Spirit.
- Study 1: The Spirit of God and the gift of the Spirit in Scripture
- Study 2: Renewal in the light of Scripture
- Study 3: Baptism with the Holy Spirit
- Study 4: Signs and wonders in the New Testament
- Study 5: Infant baptism or believer's baptism - a wrong alternative
- Study 6: The gifts of the Spirit
- Study 7: The Spirit of God and healing in the church
- Study 8: The Spirit of God and the worship of the church