Did you watch Lutheran worship services on community TV stations Channel 44 in South Australia or Channel 31 in Victoria in 2020? If so, the worship committee of St John’s Lutheran Church Unley wants to hear from you.
Pre-recorded services from St John’s and Bethlehem Adelaide were broadcast on SA community TV as part of the LCANZ’s COVID-19 response supporting members unable to attend public worship, as well as services from St Paul’s Box Hill in suburban Melbourne, which remain on that city’s Channel 31 each Friday.
St John’s is exploring the possibility of restarting the TV slots possibly in partnership with other congregations, and as a shared national effort if the need for this ministry remains. The committee is seeking feedback, including to these questions:
- Which worship service/s did you watch on Channel 44 in SA and how often?
- If you have watched broadcasts on Channel 31 in Victoria, how often have you done so?
- How were/are the services helpful to you?
- In which town or city do you live?
- Would you like the Channel 44 broadcasts to resume?
- Do you know others who watched them and, if so, how many people and where are they from?
Contact St John’s via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 08 8271 9556.
If you would like to see any of the St Johns Worship@Home broadcasts you can do so online at: https://bit.ly/3bIJujT