LCA news and inspiration delivered to your inbox!
Welcome to one of our fastest-growing media in the Lutheran Church of Australia (LCA). Thousands of you have already signed up to receive one or more (or all!) or our e-newsletters (eNews). You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of our eNews. (LCA pastors and lay workers are automatically included on LCA eNews, Heartland eNews and their District eNews (so far, only New Zealand, Queensland and SA–NT), and are required to remain subscribed. In addition, LCA lay workers are automatically included on The Encourager eNews and are required to remain subscribed.)
Ready to subscribe? It's simple. Just follow these steps:
- Enter your email address in the field below
- Open the accordion below (New Lists, National and District)
- Tick the list/s you wish to subscribe to
- Press the blue SUBSCRIBE button
That's it. You're done!
Already a subscriber?
Manage your subscription – add or remove yourself from lists
Changing your email address?
Type in your old address, and click the blue Change Email Address button.
Need some help?
If you don't know where to start, we suggest this order:
- LCA eNews – the fortnightly roundup of all the news, feature stories and events across the LCA/NZ
- LCA Notice Board – the weekly eNews delivering bulletin inserts and PowerPoint slides for you to use in your local promotions
- Then your District eNews (New Zealand, Queensland and SA–NT only at this time)
- Then the eNews from the area of ministry closest to your heart
- And if you haven't finished yet, tick all of them!
Remember, you can unsubscribe at any time. Every eNews from the LCA contains an Unsubscribe link in the footer.