Service Orders - Sunday, 8 November 2020 – Twenty-Third Sunday after Pentecost, Year A (Third Last Sunday of the Church Year).
Here are the resources you need for this Sunday. Please feel free to choose what is suitable for your congregation’s needs.
This week is also NAIDOC Week. The LCA Reconciliation Action Plan office has produced a whole range of resources for worship in support of this important occasion. They are endorsed by the Commission on Worship.
Service Order Resource for NAIDOC Week Word / PPT standard / PPT widescreen
NAIDOC service 2020 Meditation Word / PPT standard / PPT widescreen
Many Eyes is another NAIDOC week devotional resource, which could also be used as a worship service meditation or sermon. It is based on the artwork “Many Eyes”, which was created by a young indigenous boy. Word / PPT standard / PPT widescreen
Ready To Go Resources
Please note that the resources below have been prepared for congregations with limited administrative support and represent only one combination of the available service orders, readings, etc. Public Domain hymns have been used for the benefit of congregations without copyright licences. Feel free to make changes to suit your congregation’s context. Every effort will be made to vary the liturgy each week.
Service Orders Without Holy Communion
- After Pentecost Seasonal Prayer Service Order ( Word / PPT standard / PPT widescreen )
- After Pentecost Word & Prayer ( PDF / Word / PPT standard / PPT widescreen )
- Sunday Morning Worship (NEW) ( PDF / Word / PPT_standard / PPT_widescreen )
- Service of the Word ( PDF / Word / PPT standard / PPT widescreen )
- Morning Praise ( PDF / RTF / PPT standard / PPT widescreen )
- Service without communion ( PDF / Word / PPT standard / PPT widescreen )
Service orders with Holy Communion
- Service with communion (page 6) ( PDF / Word / PPT )
- Alternative form A (page 58) ( PDF / Word / PPT )
- Sing the Feast (Chataway) ( PDF / Word / PPT )
- Simplified Spoken ( PDF / Word / PPT )
- Service with Five Songs of Faith ( PDF / RTF / PPT )