Your LLL account can now be in the palm of your hand, thanks to the release of its new banking app.
Designed specifically for banking on the go, the LLL app is simple, secure and convenient, and is available now for download to your smartphone for free. The LLL app gives you the flexibility to do your everyday banking wherever you are.
LLL Australia CEO Allen Kupke said the LLL was thrilled to launch its new banking app.
‘The app answers the needs of our customers who prefer to bank digitally and makes accessing their funds easier than ever before. We are pleased to be able to offer this new service to new and existing customers’, he said.
The LLL app’s key features
- Quick balance access – You can double-tap the home screen button to view your account balance at a glance.
- Move your funds easily – You can view your accounts, transfer funds and make payments, including BPAY® on the go.
- It’s secure – Use a pin, pattern or touch ID/facial recognition* login.
Additional features of the app
- Faster payments in near real time
- View your transaction summary on screen
- Add and manage payees and BPAY® payments
- Schedule your payments and transfers
- Contact the LLL through the app
- Receive news and alerts in the app
- View interest rate details
- Update your personal details
- Set your savings goal
Download the LLL app from the App Store or Google Play free of charge today by searching for ‘LLL Australia’ in your preferred mobile store. The LLL app is supported on iOS and Android platforms only and the requirements are iOS: OS Version 10 and above, Android: OS version 6 and above.
Visit www.lll.org.au for more information.
What they say about the new LLL app
‘Hi, just downloaded the app. Congrats and thanks. Cheers’
‘Just downloaded and app looks fantastic, thank you!’
‘This is amazing and so good for us as we travel a lot! Well done everyone!’
‘Brilliant. Thank you sincerely’
Visit lll.org.au for more information, or phone: 1800 556 457 (toll free) or 08 8360 7200 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*As part of the registration process of the app, you will need to set a Login Authentication being a PIN, Pattern or Touch ID/Facial Recognition ID (if supported). You can change the Login Authentication whenever you like in the LLL App settings. ® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.