As the Omicron variant sweeps across Australia and New Zealand, government health directives and recommendations relating to public gatherings (including churches) are constantly changing. In addition, congregations are facing challenges associated with pastors, congregation leaders and members testing positive to the virus, with resulting time in quarantine for them and their close contacts.
For the latest advice and information, contact your District office (via the links) below. Note that the South Australia – Northern Territory District, Queensland and Victoria–Tasmania districts have the latest information for their relevant jurisdictions on their websites.
- New South Wales District (email)
- Lutheran Church of New Zealand (email)
- Queensland District (website)
- South Australia – Northern Territory District (email) or website
- Victoria – Tasmania District – website or subscribe to District eVoices
- Western Australia District (email)