With Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions in various stages of 'opening up', LCANZ congregations are getting ready for the implications of directives around vaccinations and other COVID-related challenges. A small Churchwide team is working with District representatives to prepare guidelines for congregations as we move into the next chapter of COVID. More information will be available via LCA eNews and from your Districts shortly.
For the latest information, contact your District office (via the links) below. Note that the South Australia – Northern Territory District, Queensland and Victoria–Tasmania districts have the latest information for their relevant jurisdictions on their websites.
- New South Wales District (email)
- Lutheran Church of New Zealand (email)
- Queensland District (website)
- South Australia – Northern Territory District (email) or website
- Victoria – Tasmania District – website or subscribe to District eVoices
- Western Australia District (email)
For news and resources issued for the LCA/NZ from March to September 2020, visit the original LCA/NZ COVID-19 Response page. Other resources for returning to worship can be found on the LCA Worship Planning Page.