Annual SP3 Coordinator Network Day
The Annual SP3 Coordinator Network Day is an opportunity for us to:
- discuss Professional Standards training and any changes to the SP3 system
- clarify the role of the Coordinator
- explore SMO and work through changes to this system
- respond to questions you may have
- hear from you about your experiences as an SP3 Coordinator.
This event is open to all SP3 (formerly ChildSafe) Coordinators as well as to pastors, chairpersons and to anyone who is interested in this role.
This event is broadcast as an online webinar for those who are unable to attend in person.
The 2019 SP3 Coordinator Network Day was held on 23 March. Here are two videos from the day.
For more information or to submit any questions you may like answered at the 2020 training day, please contact Holly Koning via email@example.com or on 08 8267 5211.