Care Ministries’ vision is to support and encourage Christian care, in all its forms, in our congregations and in Lutheran aged care and community services. The Committee for Care Ministries (incorporating the Ageing) – formerly Committee for Ministry with the Ageing – is a committee of the LCA Council for Local Mission. It acts as an advisory body that:
- provides advice on ageing-related matters and ministry with the ageing
- provides advice on community care related matters and ministry with vulnerable members of our community
- promotes the Lutheran ethos of aged care and community services
- facilitates the development and promotes the use of relevant resources
- consults and facilitates communication with Lutheran agencies engaged in this ministry.
Videos, webinars and loads more!
Click on the links above to find encouragement, inspiration and resources for your caring ministries. Or contact Tania or Olivia if you have questions or are seeking advice. We'd love to hear from you!