Copyright Guidelines for Churches

Copyright is an important issue for all congregations. There have been significant changes in copyright laws and licensing organizations in the last few years. Please make sure you read the following Copyright Guidelines carefully to ensure that your congregation is fully compliant.

Copyright Guidelines. Copyright and worship materials: guidelines for congregations of the Lutheran Church of Australia. Updated May 2019

Other resources

Copyright Administrators for the ‘All Together’ Songbooks, the Lutheran Hymnal Supplement and Together At Christmas.
This document was last updated in July 2019. Many thanks to Gayle Taylor of St Mark’s, Dalby, and Sharon Heyne of  St Mark’s, Mt Barker, for their assistance with the latest edition.Every effort is being made to ensure that the latest copyright licensing arrangements are recorded and that the contact details for songwriters are correct. If you are aware of any errors, please contact the Churchwide Office: at or phone 08 8267 7300. Please check back on a regular basis as this list will be updated as further information is obtained.