About the Author
Dr Noel Due is a Lutheran pastor, author and theological educator with extensive experience in Australia, Scotland, India and elsewhere. He has written many books including, Live in Liberty: The Spiritual Message of Galatians, Embracing God as Father: Christian Identity in the Family of God, Created for Worship: From Genesis to Revelation to You, Seeing God as Father: The Fullness of Sonship Explored and Counsellors and Counselling: An Introductory Guide.
You might also be interested in ....
New Life New Love
Your best life is ahead of you!
New Life New Love will enable you to encounter the God who offers new life to all people
- You will appreciate who you are as you discover who God is.
- The significance of the Bible for your life will become apparent.
- New possibilities will emerge for greater peace of mind and well-being.
- It will draw you deeper into an understanding of God’s forgiveness and love.
- Life-affirming relationships with God and others will be experienced.
New Life New Love is two books in one, with 16 chapters altogether. Highly recommended for one-on-one or small group dialogue, each chapter is summarised in a brief video interview with the author, Dr Noel Due.
New Life, New Love’ is an excellent, biblically based discussion resource which explores God’s invitation to individuals to participate in new life and new love in Christ as the Holy Spirit creates faith and helps that faith to grow.
—Rev Dr Malcolm Bartsch, emeritus lecturer and former Head of the School of Educational Theology, Lutheran Church of Australia
Click on the button to access the video interviews summarising each chapter as well as the leaders training Masterclass videos.