- Aged Care Resources
- Australian Church Resources
- Doctrinal Statements & Theological Opinions
- Finance & Administration
- LCA Foundational Documents
- LCA Logo
- Lay Ministry
- Information & Communication Technology
- Child, Youth & Families
- Adoption of Title 'Bishop'
- LCA Stationery
- LCA Song
- LCA Notice Board
- LCA Transfer Fund
- Study Guides
- Copyright Guidelines
- Royal Commission: Child Sexual Abuse
- Social and Bioethical Questions
Aged Care Resources
Welcome to the Aged Care Resources page.
- Find out more about our Aged Care services
- Find out more about the Ministry with the Ageing (CMA)
- Lutheran Aged-Care & Community Services Dialogue
Scholarships in Ministry with the Ageing
Apply now for a scholarship for training or resources for your ministry with the ageing. Click here to download the application form.
Lutheran Aged-Care & Community Services Dialogue
This Dialogue is a 2017 national project of the Lutheran Church of Australia. It is discussing governance arrangements in Lutheran aged-care and community services. The intent of the Dialogue is to strengthen and build on the rich history of service provided by Lutheran aged-care and community services across Australia. More information.
- produced by the SA-NT District; a valuable resource for all who care for seniors
The Committee for Ministry with the Ageing, on behalf of the LCA, responded to the Australian Government’s Elder Abuse discussion paper. See the LCA submission here.
Although this booklet, which was produced by the LCA's SA-NT District's Aged Care Council, cites South Australian regulations and conditions, it will assist congregations in other districts to at least get the ball rolling.
Papers from Lutheran Aged Care Conference, 2012
- Care Transitions - Rehabilitation and Wellness Focus in Residential Care: Jo Boylan-Marsland, ACH Group
- Care Transitions - Palliative Care - Choice and Decision Making: Joy Nugent, Director of NurseLink
- Care Transitions - Palliative Care: Holistic Assessment and Care Planning: Yasmine Ruyssen, LHI Glynde, SA
- Social Networking and Telehealth - New Ways of Communicating: Mark Barnett, Australian Telehealth Network
- Staff Transitions - Holistic Development of Staff: Michael Dutschke, Delta Formation and Development
- Role Diversity for Chaplaincy: Pastor Gordon Wegener, Victorian District Hospital Chaplain Services & Witness Representative, and BLACA Chair