Lutheran Community Care (SA/NT) offers a free, confidential, financial counselling service to assist with a range of personal finance issues, including:
- financial rights and responsibilities
- budgeting and money management
- negotiating with creditors and others
- debts and the debt recovery processes
- insolvency and bankruptcy options
- hardship applications if your situation has changed.
Our qualified financial counsellors will help:
- ensure you are receiving all your concessions and entitlements
- manage your money
- deal with a summons
- prioritise bills and debts
- deal with debt issues
- negotiate with creditors
- work out a budget or a payment plan
- refer you to agencies who can help you make informed choices.
Appointments are essential.
Click here for more information.