Story of the Week
PowerPoint promo slide
Video clip (most weeks)
Subscribe to LCA Notice Board – every week, in your inbox. It's free, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Calls – Employment – Volunteering
This information was current as of 18 April 2017. This list will next be updated on 3 May 2017. For the latest call information, go to LAMP. Simply login and select 'Pastor Calling Information' from the left-hand menu, then select 'Status of Pastor Calls'. If you have trouble logging in, please contact LCA administration.
- Milton Fritsch Ipswich Qld to Geelong Vic
- Matt Anker Goulburn Murray Vic to Box Hill Vic
- Michael Grosas Leave of Absence to Rosewood Qld
- Boyd Briese Tingalpa Mt Cotton Qld to Lowood Qld
- Tim Spilsbury Whyalla SA to Portland Heywood Vic
- Ken Schultz Alice Springs NT to Ceduna SA
- Andrew Koehler Good Shepherd College NT to Bethania Qld
- Robert D’Antoni Woolloongabba Qld to Gladstone Qld
- Noel Burton Lockyer Valley (Laidley) Qld to Henty NSW
- NSW: Central Coast; Gilgandra Dubbo; Henty;
- NZ: Upper Moutere/Hope;
- Qld: Bethania; Everton Hills; Gladstone; Lowood; Good Shepherd College Noosa; Rosewood; South Burnett;
SA–NT: Angaston; Elizabeth; Lameroo; Lyndoch; Pasadena; Unley;
- Vic–TAS: Box Hill; Geelong; Moorabbin Dandenong; Nhill; Portland Heywood; Wodonga;
Good News Lutheran Church, Middle Park Qld
Concordia College, Highgate SA
- Full time, to commence 1 January 2018
- More information
- Inquiries are to be directed to: Mrs Sylvia Andersons by contacting the Lutheran Schools Association office on 08 8267 5565.
- Applications close 4.oopm Thursday 18 May 2017
LCA International Mission is always seeking volunteers for work with our overseas partner churches. There are all sorts of opportunities for people with all sorts of skills. Take a look at the LCA International Mission website for videos and stories about short-term and long-term volunteering opportunities in Southeast Asia.
Are you a professional or serious amateur photographer? Do you want to use your photography gifts and skills to serve God and his church? LCA Communications is developing a talent bank of photographers to cover events, and to create a stock library of excellent photos for all of us to use copyright-free.
Interested? Email or FTP to Linda Macqueen, LCA Communications (firstname.lastname@example.org) no more than six original photos that demonstrate your ability and photographic interests. Ideally, you'll send some photos that could form part of our stock library, eg people at worship or prayer, church gatherings or functions, sacraments, people portraits. Low resolution is okay, even desirable, provided you understand that we will ultimately need high-resolution images for our print applications. We do ask you not to photograph children without their parent's or guardian's permission. Please also provide your contact details.
If selected to join our volunteer photographic team, you'll need to sign a release form that gives us permission to use your images; you can retain the copyright though. I'm looking forward to seeing the excellent images coming my way!
Lutheran World Federation Department for World Service (LWF/DWS) seeks expressions of interest from suitably qualified people to be on the DWS Emergency Roster. The roster comprises 24 experienced people located in different regions of the world who are easily available to be called on by DWS in humanitarian crises. For further information, please contact email@example.com, or to send your expression of interest, please contact Roland.Schlott@lutheranworld.org